Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trust.

Trust.
Believe.
Faith.
I'm working on myself to get a grip on them now.
I need to trust them, him, I just need to.
I seriously didn't saw this coming.
I wouldn't have thought that I would be so insecure like this.
It shaken me really much until I lose my composure, until I lose my words, until I'm just talking nonsense all day yet there are so much thing I want to spill out.
I need to trust him. I just need to.
I need to trust them, I just need to.
Believe in him, MaO.
Believe in them, MaO.
Have faith in him, MaO.
Have faith in them, MaO.

For him and them are the best gift that you ever had in your entire life.
For him and them are the most important people in my whole life.
I treasure him and them.
I cherish him and them.
My life have no worries when he and they are around me.
He and them have given me the brightest moments in my life, more than I begged for, more than I actually deserve for.
For him is your first brother.
For him and them are the best of the best friends that you've ever got.

だから、
I just need to trust them.
Then my life should be alright.

I'm so glad that Allah had given me the chance to meet them. I'm so damn glad.
Thank you Allah. Thank you.
Alhamdulillah.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment