Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A vow, a pledge, and a new hope.


I vow that,
from now onwards,
whatever words will come out from me,
will be utterly and completely true and nothing else could be truer than they are.

I will act honestly, I will speak and feel what my heart wants to, and I will response without hesitation to whatever coming at me.

With this, I hope nothing more would be concealed, nor nothing more would be deeply hidden.

Though I truthfully expected the same things in return, I must admit that I don't have the power to control and precisely obtain what my heart desires from the people around me.

If things turn out to be what they should not, and I totally do not have any reign nor minds to turn things the other way,
I must be able to accept things as they are even though this heart is crying a thousand rains and wanting to leap out and break away from this body,
and shout out to the world what it is demanding for, and what it is searching for.

If tremendous efforts were already being done, and I could not do nothing more,
I would give myself to Allah, putting my utmost trust and believe to Him, and have unshakable faith on Him to guide me towards the living that would lead me to both the happiness in the world and the hereafter.

In the hope of wanting to lead and live my life with no regrets, with no griefs, with no hesitations, with no fool assumptions, with no lies, with no wasted times, with no wasted efforts, with no give ups,

with no regrets, with no regrets, and again with no regrets,

I hereby written this vow for you,

MaO.

No comments:

Post a Comment